Photo Grid - Collage Maker
Helps the user combine parts of photos
Create fun collages with your pictures.
Photo Grid - Collage Maker allows you to use as few or as many pictures as you want when making your collage. If you use over about seven or eight, the collage starts to look cluttered, and the details can't be seen as easily. Once you have the pictures you want to use, you can choose a frame so that they stay together. After the frame has been added, you can change the position of the pictures so that they look how you want them before adding text and stickers.
The frame can be left blank, or you can add a bit of decoration or texture, similar to the kind of frame that you would have on a wall or on a shelf. There are several types of grids available with Photo Grid - Collage Maker. You can also select from hundreds of stickers and other types of images to add a bit of fun and color to the collage. Words can also be added. You can use different fonts and sizes, even placing some of the words in bubbles to make it seem like the people in the pictures are talking.
- Hundreds of stickers
- Easy to use
- Change font colors and sizes
- Lots of notifications
- Over about seven pictures looks cluttered
1.A brand new flat logo, which makes PhotoGrid more fashionable
2.You can find all features in the "+" button at the bottom
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.